Using Wizard Control Items Source Binding

Feb 8, 2015 at 12:46 PM
Hey, I'm trying to use Wizard Control in my application. There I'm trying to bind an ObservableCollection of ViewModels to ItemsSource of Wizard Control and using ItemTemplate for binding WizardItem Properties to ViewModel Properties such as Title, Id or ParentId. This ends in an InvalidCastException in Wizards OnItemsCollectionChanged method trying to cast my ViewModel to a WizardItem. Normally I thought ItemContainerGenerator will create WizardItem Controls automatically as Container objects for my viewmodels. But this will not occur in my case. Can you please provide me a helpful hint oder an example for using ObservableCollection of Custom Objects as Source for the Items of Wizard control? Thx
Feb 12, 2015 at 5:08 PM
Trying to do the same thing: Items source bound to an ObservableCollection of WizardItems -- Does not work. When debugging you can see the wizard items source contains everything but nothing is being drawn...
Feb 25, 2015 at 7:51 AM
Has nobody a solution for this problem? Are there any other possibilities as workaround for implement the feature?